Drip irrigation belt
Drip irrigation is the most effective water-saving irrigation method in drought-deficient areas, and its water utilization rate can reach 95%. Drip irrigation has higher water-saving and yield-increasing effect than sprinkler irrigation. Its biggest advantage is that it can be combined with precise fertilization to increase fertilizer efficiency by more than double. It can be applied to fruit trees, vegetables, cash crops and greenhouse irrigation, and can also be used for irrigation of field crops in areas with drought and water shortage. The shortcoming is that the dripper is easy to scale and block, so the water source should be strictly filtered. At present, domestically produced equipment has basically passed through, and areas with conditions should actively develop drip irrigation.
Advantages of drip irrigation:
1. It can save 30~50% of fertilizer use;
2. Save more than 90% of the labor force;
3. Water saving is more than 50%;
4. Fertilization speed is extremely fast;
5. Significantly increase production and improve quality, and enter the harvesting period in advance;
6. Crops can be grown using marginal soils such as barren and sandy soil;
7. Drip fertigation can reduce the spread of disease;
8. Drip irrigation and fertilization only wet the root layer, there is no water and fertilizer supply between rows, and weed growth will be significantly reduced;
9. Drip irrigation can drip pesticides and have good control effects on soil pests, nematodes and root diseases.
Drip irrigation water is generally regulated, filtered, fertilized by the first hub, then passed through the main pipe, branch pipe, and finally dripped into the root of the plant by the drip irrigation belt.
The installation of the drip tape is carried out in the following steps:
1. Punch holes in the branch pipe
In the PE pipe, PVC pipe, and water pipe branch pipe, the special drilling tool is used for drilling.
2. The water pipe is connected to the drip irrigation belt
As shown, the dedicated branch is used to connect the water branch to the drip line.
3, cleaning and sealing head
After the drip irrigation belt and the water supply pipe are installed according to steps 1 and 2, the water delivery valve should be opened for flushing, and the impurity particles remaining in the system and the drip irrigation belt should be washed away, and finally the drip irrigation will be carried out.
Twist the end with two turns, and seal the end with a cut drip irrigation head. Can also be directly sealed with a plug directly.
Pepper, flower, melon, onion, pepper, potato, strawberry, tomato
Alfalfa, asparagus, banana, broccoli, broccoli, celery, corn, cotton, cucumber, eggplant, garlic, ginseng, grapes, leafy vegetables, lettuce, onions, peppers, potatoes, pumpkins, roses, vegetables, gourds, strawberries, sugar cane , cigarettes, tomatoes, radishes, watermelon
Quail, grapes, onions, peppers, potatoes, sugar cane, cigarettes, radishes, watermelon
Quail, strawberry, grape, sweet potato, soybean, sugar cane
1. Recommended working pressure: 0.8-1.0 bar.
2. The outlet hole is facing up.
3. Laying neatly and straight.
4. Prevent bites from pests.
5. Irrigation water needs more than 120 mesh filtration treatment.
6. Drip irrigation under transparent film should prevent the water bead from forming a convex mirror effect and burn the surface under sunlight.
All the company's drip irrigation belt products are manufactured in strict accordance with the national standard GB/T 19812.3----2008 of the People's Republic of China, all using Sinopec and PetroChina.
Raw materials production products, no use of recycled plastics, secondary plastic production, fake one lost ten! ! ! !
Drip irrigation belt: National Standard of the People's Republic of China GB/T 19812.3----2008
(1) The nominal inner diameter of the drip tape and its limit deviation shall comply with the requirements of Table 1.
Table 1 Nominal inner diameter of the drip tape and its limit deviation in millimeters (mm)
Nominal inner diameter
Note: Products of other sizes are agreed upon by the supplier and the buyer.
(2) The wall thickness of the drip tape and its limit deviation shall comply with the requirements of Table 2.
Table 2 Wall thickness of drip tape and its limit deviation in millimeters (mm)
(3) The deviation of the drip gap should be no more than 5%.
(4) The number of segments per roll, the length of each segment and the length deviation of each roll shall comply with Table 3.
Table 3 Number of segments per roll, length of each roll, and length deviation per roll
(5) The flow uniformity shall comply with the requirements of Table 4.
Table 4 Flow uniformity
q deviation from q
(c value) /%)
Coefficient of variation
(cv value) /%)